COACH TRIP TO THE SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS
MONDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER, 2017
All aboard for a wonderful trip to see the flowering tulips in Bowral. Now in its 57th year, this award-winning festival is one of Australia’s biggest floral festivals, attracting tens of thousands of visitors. The highlight of the festival is the mass planting of more than 75,000 tulip bulbs and 15,000 annuals at Corbett Gardens, in a spectacular Springtime display. There are also private gardens open for inspection – including tours and talks; a street fair; window displays; and entertainment throughout the festival in Corbett Gardens. This unique opportunity includes a short stop in the historic town of Berrima with lunch at the Scottish Arms Hotel in Bowral.
- 9:00am Depart Central Station Western Concourse
- 9:45am Depart Hurstville Station bus terminal routes 940/941
- 11:30am Arrival time in Berrima for free time browsing
- 12:30pm Lunch at the Scottish Arms in Bowral
- 2:30pm Free time in Bowral for the Tulips
- 4:00pm Depart Bowral for city
- 5:30pm Arrive Hurstville Station
- 6:20pm Arrive Central Station Western Concourse
- Please note: all times are approximate
Lunch – Complimentary glass wine, beer or soft drink, coffee & 6 choices of main/desert.
Book early for this one – we need to FILL THE BUS to present this trip at an exceptional price!
Early Bird Special – paid by Friday September 15: $50 (Don’t forget to put “bowralearlybird” in the coupon code.)
Members & Guests – paid after Friday September 15: $60